Time Travel to the Future

Traveling in time seems like a fantastic idea, I have always liked watching movies and reading books about this subject. for the same reason, I’m a little terrified about a trip to the future that  can affect my decisions in the present. We are slaves of time, trapped in the present forever.

I would like to travel to the future but with the certainty that my trip will not affect anything, I could go to a future of another timeline (it would be interesting to know how I would be in the future after the decisions I made in that present), it would be less frightening.

But if I had to stop imagining so much and travel to "my future" I would go very far, to a future in which there isn’t longer anything or anyone I know now, because I would like to see what the world becames, I don't care what time, but I would really go far. Going so far would help me know if the decisions that the world is making now will have results, I would not stay there, I would return because this way I could help to have the best possible future but without "enslaving" myself for it, it´s a selfish decision, but honest. I would like to travel to the future but I’m terrified of what I can find there, I would like it to be a beautiful world but considering how our present is, I doubt it will be so.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV show