A person I would like to meet

 

A person I would like to meet is Saoirse Ronan, she is an Irish -American girl. She is just 27 years-old and she is an actress that I love, I love her because first, is one of the most talented actresses of the moment, she is very versatile to act, she is very funny when acting, she is an current feminist icon; she's an empowered woman who raises her voice whenever she can and also has fought to be recognized in the industry. She has acted in movies that I like very much: lady bird, The lovely Bones (I learnt about her in this movie many years ago, it is a very sad movie but I highly recommend it) and Little Women, this latter is a movie based on my favorite book with the same tittle and although physically the actress and the character she interprets (Jo March) aren’t similar to me I like it very much, because she takes the film to another level with her acting. She is a successful actress; she has been nominated four times to the Academy´s Awards and to others awards and she has won several awards.



A curiosity of hers is that she doesn’t use social networks (or at least not publicly) so it is difficult to keep track of her, I think it is cool that she avoids exposing her private life and we can only see her in her roles as an actress. I really hope to meet her one day, I imagine she must be very smart and funny, this would be a dream come true.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV show

Time Travel to the Future