English Language Challenges

 

I expected having English in university to be a headache, but it was fun, entertaining and a good experience. I learned informacion that will be very useful to me in the future. The evaluations were very practical and allowed me to learn new ways to learn English. writing a blog every week helped me to be constant studying this language, it also helped me expand my vocabulary. every time I had to write a new blog I learned new words about the subject of this one and could apply them in other contexts. This was very useful!

Before the pandemic I used to occupy a lot of English: at school, to talk to friends and because I liked it, but I use it very little now, only in classes and when I watch series or movies because of this, I have lost the habit of speaking English, now I only listen to it and read so I aim to speak more in English in the coming months until I feel comfortable. I hope that with my previous knowledge, what I learned in this class and those I acquire in the future I can have a fluent English to use as a future journalist.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV show

Time Travel to the Future