My Favorite TV show

 

When I was a child I shared a bedroom with my sister, although she is 7 years older than me we used to watch the same TV shows, one day we discovered the channel "Boomerang" and it became our favorite. We watched many series and movies on that channel, one of those was “Gilmore Girls”, the series tells the life of Lorelay Gilmore and her daughter named the same, but nicknamed Rory, the series follows for years the life of this small family and shows us the relationship between them, with their friends, family and lovers.

At that time, I remember we liked it a lot but we never finished it, so many years later I watched this series again and I loved it, it became my favorite. I like this series because its characters are authentic and you can identify with them, although, being an old series, some jokes or comments are inappropriate. It’s a very entertaining and ideal series to hang out. I really like the mother-daughter relationship, I like it deals with issues such as teenage pregnancy without romanticizing it, I like friendships and their teachings.


However, being a series of 7 seasons and years of filming, it had many changes in its development; great characters left, the characters that remained were making terrible decisions that led you to hate them and the ending is not very good, despite this, until season 4 the series was great. Despite everything I said before, I choose it as my favorite Tv show.

I highly recommend this series, it's a classic that everyone should watch at some point.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time Travel to the Future