My Future Job

 


What is my ideal job? I have asked myself this question many times and I don't have an accurate answer but anyway there are some points that I would like my ideal job to have:

I don't want it to be monotonous, I don't care if it's in an office (although it's not my favorite option), I just don't want to be doing the same thing every day, I don't want to fall into the routine. I want to travel, I want my work to help myself to know new places and to meet people to show the world, I want to have fun working.


It’s still difficult to decide an area to work, it could be useful to compare the subjects that I like while I am studying, but the truth, I like many and they are very different so it´s more difficult to project myself.

I haven´t mentioned that I will be a journalist so it´s difficult for this to happen, however, this career has a very broad field and it is difficult for me to choose what kind of journalist I want to be. Before I wanted to dedicate myself to investigative journalism, but now I like the cultural area more, I think I like written media more than others, writing for a magazine or for a newspaper seems very interesting to me. Either one I choose I will try to be as happy as I can and enjoy my work.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV show

Time Travel to the Future