Songs and Memories

 



A few days ago I was traveling by car on the road with my family while we were listenning the playlist Disney (My mom, my sister and me love Disney´s songs), when I listen to Can you fell the love tonight? I remember I told my mom that no song in the world brought me as many memories and emotions as The Lion King´s songs and I'm sure any song from the first movie excites me in the same way. Right now I tell you a little bit why…

When I was in highschool I loved to participate in theatre so when my teacher offerd me to act in The Lion King Musical obviously I accepted. After months of hard work I learned every scene and song (even those where I didn’t act), that's why every time I listen to a Lion King´s song I remember the rehearsals, the fatigue with I came home after this, the friends I made (even when we got together we ended up singing and acting hahaha) and the emotion behind the stage listening to the songs with echo being interpreted on the day of the premiere by everyone. For this every time I listen to these songs it is impossible for me not to sing them completely.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV show

Time Travel to the Future